The LG Revolution is one of the latest Android smartphone for Verizon 4G LTE network. The LG Revolution comes with a 4.3 inches screen, Android 2.2, 1 GHz CPU… basically everything you can expect from a new Android phone, nothing more nothing less. And as usual you can root it, until now it wasn’t that simple but it is now possible to root the LG Revolution in one single click. Let’s find out how.
Disclaimer: Please note that we will not be responsible if you end up bricking your device. Rooting or customizing your device can be risky, if you follow the instructions you should be fine!
All the credits go to bwhxeon @ XDA.
Follow these instructions in order to root or jailbreak your LG Revolution:
- Download SuperOneClick 1.9.1 @ http://shortfuse.org/?page_id=2
- Extract the SuperOneClick files to your computer
- Turn on USB debugging on your LG Revolution: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- Connect your LG Revolution to your computer and install the drivers if necessary
- Set your LG Revolution phone to internet only mode
- Start SuperOneClick and click on Root to start your LG Revolution jailbreak
There is no custom ROMs for the LG Revolution yet but you can still overclock it using SetCPU, enable wireless tethering etc. with the LG Revolution root.
You can get more information on XDA @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1113039.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook Fan page to stay updated.