Hulu is a great way to watch your favorite TV shows but it is, unfortunately, not available to Android phones and tablets. I guess Hulu would rather have you pay for Hulu Plus but anyway thanks to shep211 @ XDA it is now possible to enjoy Hulu videos on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using your Internet browser.
Follow these instructions to get Hulu to work on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 [from XDA]:
- If you’ve previously installed Flash uninstall it first
- Download BRDizzled version for Flash 10.3.185.22
- Install the BRDizzled apk on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Start your browser and type about:debug in the URL field
- Open up the Settings page and navigate to the Debug options
- MNodify the ua string to ‘desktop’ (without the quotes)
- Restart your browser and Hulu should now work
Check out this screenshot of Hulu working on a Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet:
You can find more information about this @ Working hulu on XDA.
Some users have reported it works fine others had some issues but got it to work.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook Fan page to stay updated.