If you like the Windows Phone 7 look and feel but you are stuck with your Windows Mobile device then this theme designed by Fireslave for ThrottleLauncher is for you. The ThrottleLauncher application for Windows Mobile helps you completely customize your Windows Mobile device with new themes and widgets.
This Windows Phone 7 theme comes packed with features:
- looks like Windows Phone 7
- tiles can be moved around
- many Windows Phone 7 pages are included: Music, People, Search and more
- it is also possible to easily create your own tiles
The installation instructions are quite simple [from XDA]:
- Download and install ThrottleLauncher v1.2.1.
- Download the Windows Phone 7 2.0 theme @ http://www.multiupload.com/A6IAY3ZV62, extract the “Windows Phone 7_2” folder and copy it to the “Files/ThrottleLauncher/Setups” directory on your device.
- Copy the font "Segoe UI Light" (Inside WindowsPhone7_2 folder) and copy it to "/Windows/Fonts/"
- Run ThrottleConfig and select the WP7 theme.
- Run ThrottleLauncher and enjoy!
You can see a couple of screenshots below from pth6 @ XDA.
The folks @ pocketnow.com released a great video of this theme on YouTube, see it below:
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook Fan page to stay updated.