Fireslave @ XDA released recently a Windows Phone 7 theme for ThrottleLauncher 1.0 which mimics really well the Metro theme created by Microsoft. The Windows Phone 7 Suite 1.5 is now quite usable, features live tiles and is designed for all Windows Mobile devices running ThrottleLauncher.
You can follow these instructions to install this Windows Phone 7 theme on your Windows Mobile device:
- Download and install ThrottleLauncher 1.0.1 @ http://www.throttlelauncher.com/portal/Products/ThrottleLauncher/windowsmobilethrottlelauncher101
- Download the Windows Phone 7 theme zip file @ http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2010/04/13/version-1-5-windows-phone-7-suite-for-throttlelauncher.html
- Extract everything from the zip file using WinZip, 7Zip or Winrar.
- Copy the WindowsPhone7 directory to \Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\Setups\ on your device
- Open up the Start menu and launch ThrottleConfig
- Under Themes, select Windows7
- Go back to the Start menu and start Throttle Launcher
Here is a list of most of its features (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=662034)
- Compatible for all resolutions!!
- Scrollable home page
- Animated real contacts on homepage
- Animated pictures tile with different thumbs from selected folder
- Animated Me tile
- You can choose your own photo for the animation
- Animated contacts name for People page
- People page
- Games page
- Music Page
- Pictures page
- You can choose a Xbox live Avatar
- Six colors for the tiles(Blue,Orange,Red,Green,Dark Blue,Yellow)
- You can use original wm taskbar
- Original Windows Phone 7 footer
- Battery indicator(Thxs to HDOwner for the graphics)
- Little clock
- You can add your favorites apps on home page
Take a look at this nice theme (in an earlier version) in the following video:
You can follow the XDA thread @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=662034.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook Fan page to stay updated.